Learn more about the parking options available to you should you need to drive to our campus.
Parking at Cornish
Parking Near Cornish: What You Need to Know
- is available near all of the buildings comprising Cornish College of the Arts.
- Visitors planning on parking at Cornish parking lots can purchase a day pass for any of the campus parking lots, space permitting. See the Cashier’s Office in the Main Campus Center to purchase a pass.
- Faculty and staff can purchase parking passes for the semester, day passes, and guest passes.
- All vehicles parked on Cornish property, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. on weekdays (except holidays) must have a properly displayed and valid permit. The permit must be affixed to the lower left corner of the front windshield.
- Motorcycles, motorized bicycles and scooters are considered to be motor vehicles and are subject to parking rules and regulations. Motorcycles, motorized bicycles and scooters must be parked in designated areas only but no parking permit is required.
- Free parking is available in the evenings when attending concerts at PONCHO Hall at Kerry Hall. Please follow the signs to the garage on Boyleston.
- Parking at the is available through pay lots and metered street parking. The closest Seattle Center garage is the Mercer Street Garage, 650 3rd Ave North.
View, print, and download convenient maps of parking options near MCC and Kerry Hall.